The most common question that we ask ourselves is where do we want to see us in the next 10 years. Everyone has their own opinion and are well suited to give an answer. When you set yourself with a vision of achieving something, it becomes a passion. You need to work hard to see yourself progress with every steps you take. All you have to do is to put your complete focus on fixing yourself. When you achieve the vision that you have set for yourself 10 years ago, you will observe that you are completely a changed man, I would ask my future self only a few questions.
If you continue doing what you are doing now, how does that look 5, 10, 20 years from now?
Let's say if you have been “wanting to workout / lose weight” but haven’t really committed to it, it’s not like you will suddenly get fit in the future.
- What do you wish you had done for which never made time?
- When were all the instances you should have kept your mouth shut?
- Where are the places that have given you the most peace or enjoyment?
- How would could you have been a better person for your family, friend, and the world at large?
The main Question will be Why haven’t you fulfilled your goals?
let's say somehow I manage to survive 70 years in my life and then what will be the reaction of my 70s self to my past version, haha it’ll be a more fantastic/funny moment of my whole life,
- What did I come in here for?
- Who are you?
- Do I really look like that from behind?
- Am I really sleeping with a great-grandmother? :)
So be honest with yourself and see where your actions are taking you.
Life doesn’t magically become better, you make it better, or worse.
please let me know in the comment section, what will be your questions?